Re: Debian subprojects list needed

On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 09:47:35AM +0100, Tille, Andreas wrote:
> Debian-Med is correct.  You can read more about it at
>
>       http://auric.debian.org/~tille/debian-med/
>
> (By the way I'm waiting since more than one month for including
> this projet into the http://www.debian.org/devel/ tree.)

Let me remind you why you are waiting:

On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 08:58:03AM +0100, Tille, Andreas wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Jan 2002, Josip Rodin wrote:
>
> > You could use /devel/debian-med/ like you said, in line with debian-jr?
> >
> > Do you have any contents for the web page yet?
>     http://auric.debian.org/~tille/debian-med/
>
> > Please see http://www.debian.org/devel/website/ for the instructions.
> I'll have to check that over the next couple of days.

Notice two things -- you didn't answer the question about the location, and
you didn't say you read the documentation. Arguably we could assume
everything, but considering how people previously got added to webwml and
caused problems, we won't.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.