Re: GNUstep: Affiche packager wanted [was: Re: package]

On 2002-02-23 21:07:55 +0100 Paul Seelig <pseelig@debian.org> wrote:

Hi Ludovic!

i've CC'ed this reply to the debian-devel list in the hope that
someone
else might possibly jump on it. The software in question is found at
"http://www.collaboration-world.com/affiche/";.

[ Ludovic is the upstream author of Affiche, a little application that
allows people to "stick" little notes on their computer desktop.
]