Debian subprojects list needed

Hi!

I'd like to write an article about Debian SUBPROJECTS.
I think it would be interesting to tell our readers which
are out there and what are there goals.

Unfortunatelly I was unable to find more complete list of them
and I can only name few (from memory):
- Debian Jr. (is this the same as Debian Kids ?)
- Debian Edu (not sure, but AFAIR there is sth like that ?)
- Debian Embedded
- ...

I know there are _some_ more listed on http://www.debian.org/devel/
but there "...are the most prominent ones" - only.

I am especially interested in projects that bring Debian to new
areas or new things into Debian.

I will be very happy if You can add some new ones (and maybe
their home site addresses too?)

There is up to 18000 chars about Debian to be written, printed and
read by a thousends of readers this (and every) month thus I can give
them wider and more complete image od Debian.

If only You help me a bit ;-)

Thanks in advance

				Grzegorz Prokopski

PS: It is in Polish but may give You some clue about what
Linux+ is ( http://www.linux.com.pl/ - there are images too ;-)
PSS: If You have some other ideas what I should write about
- be my guest - I am always open to new proposals and
discussion ;-)
No need to Cc: me - I am on the list.