Re: Architectures to be released

On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 04:01:16PM -0500, Bob Hilliard wrote:
>      Will hurd-i386 and sh be released with woody?

Hurd-i386 won't release, but snapshots are produced from time to
time. Look in /pub/gnu/hurd/contrib/iso at you favourite GNU
mirror. We probably release with woody+1.

Note that the Hurd archive is outdated because there is no autobuilder
running for the Hurd at the moment. We won't port any packages anymore
before our libc ABI change. It's not yet known when this going to
happen.

Jeroen Dekkers
--
Jabber supporter - http://www.jabber.org Jabber ID: jdekkers@jabber.org