Re: OT: Any developer in New Hampshire, USA?

Hello Bambang,

On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 12:02:46PM +0700, Bambang Purnomosidi D. P. wrote:

> Sorry to bother, but I just want to know is there any debian developer
> in New Hampsire, USA?

> I also would like to know whether it is possible or not if I know
> someone in NH and he is willing to help me identify myself to a debian
> developer in NH?

> FYI, I do not have any international ID card and I live in Indonesia (no
> Debian developer there).

I'm sorry, but ID verification by proxy is not useful; it proves nothing
about your identity beyond what is proven by the name you use when
sending email.

If you are interested in becoming a Debian developer, there are other
ways of passing the ID check that don't involve physical meetings.  They
are sufficient for getting your key included in the Debian keyring,
although I don't think they result in getting your key signed.

Regards,
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer