Re: kissing exim

I demand that Martin Quinson may or may not have written...

[snip]
> What are the three simple questions asked by sSMTP ?

> We could add a new entry to the main eximconfig menu "Simple configuration
> of a dialup machine", and ask them. Using these answers to generate a valid
> exim.conf should be easy for the exim gurus around there.

I've just had a look at what eximconfig generates, and the generated
exim.conf is very similar to what I actually use; the important difference is
that I've added:

queue_remote_domains = !youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk

ISTM that it would be useful, at least for those who, like me, use
dial-on-demand, for eximconfig to ask about this setting, defaulting to
"!<qualify_domain>" or "!<qualify_domain>:!<relay_domains>").

--
| Darren Salt       | linux (or ds) at | nr. Ashington,
| Linux PC, Risc PC | youmustbejoking  | Northumberland
| No Wodniws here   | demon co uk      | Toon Army
|   Let's keep the pound sterling

Disk full, 0:1