Re: Debian doesn't have to be slower than time.

Wichert Akkerman <wichert@wiggy.net> cum veritate scripsit:

> > Perhaps rather than forbidding binary uploads we should think about at
> > least allowing source-only uploads for maintainers who would prefer to
> > do that, and see how that pans out. If I had the option, I would prefer
> > to build my packages in a chroot, test, and then upload only source.
>
> I would love to see a rbuilder package so that I can just mail my
> system to build a package and put it in a local uploadqueue..

Do you mean, like:

ssh mysystem sudo pbuilder build ~/NMU/work/my-package.dsc --buildresult ~/NMU/uploadqueue/

regards,
	junichi

--
dancer@debian.org : Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
GPG Fingerprint : 17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4