Re: Missing charsets in FontSet creation

Gaetano Paolone <bigpaul@linuxfaq.it> writes:

> Hi,
> I have recently updated my testing distribution.
> Now I have theese problems with gtk apps:
>
> Gdk-WARNING **: Missing charsets in FontSet creation
> Gdk-WARNING **:     ISO8859-15
> Gdk-WARNING **:     ISO8859-15
>
> Which package is responsible for theese charsets?

I guess it is (are) the following:

xfonts-base-transcoded
xfonts-75dpi-transcoded
xfonts-100dpi-transcoded

but I'm not exactly sure. This warning comes up with a locale setting
demanding iso8859-15 fonts, doesn't it?

HTH, Andy
--
Andreas Rottmann         | Dru@ICQ        | 118634484@ICQ | a.rottmann@gmx.at
Georg-Rendlweg 28        | A-5111 Bürmoos | Austria       | Europe