Re: Debian doesn't have to be slower than time.

On Sun, Feb 17, 2002 at 10:23:20AM +0100, Michael Neuffer wrote:
> Most of the times however it is simply a question of getting all
> affected packages rebuild. And this is exactly where we have most
> of our problems.

There are auto-builders. There's an auto-builder for i386, too. What
would be the difference between a build on s390 and a rebuilt on i386?
(and all other arches)

If it's really only a rebuild thats needed, I guess we could trigger
that now, no?

Michael

--
"When Treebeard had got a few arrows in him, he began to warm up, to get
positively 'hasty' as he would say."