Re: More problems with Debian and list SPAM

Anthony DeRobertis <asd@suespammers.org> writes:

> On Sat, 2002-02-16 at 09:37, Manfred Wassmann wrote:
>
> > Just google for some message that appeared on a debian list, take the
> > sender address and use it as the fake sender of your spam.
>
> But spammers don't do that, at least not yet. Solve today's problem
> today, so long as it doesn't make tomorrow's worse.

I don't know if they don't do it today, or if there are tools that
allow them to do it, but if we are producing 2 more years worth of
articles available on the web, with email addresses to harvest, we
*are* actually making tomorrows problem worse.

just my 2¢
--
[Bill Gates] is not exactly the classic Horatio Alger rags-to-riches story
[...] The hard climb from millionnaire to billionnaire just somehow lacks