Re: More problems with Debian and list SPAM

This answer is one (actually the _only_) of the most informative I've recived,
since a month. It does not tell me much, but i surely apreciate the effort.

On Fri, Feb 15, 2002 at 06:57:49PM +0200, Jaakko Niemi wrote:
>  Existing lists have to be taken care of before new ones can be
> created. Just FYI: there are 63 mails to be answered still before
> your request can even be looked at.

Reading this i understand that you are busy.

I suppose you work as listmaster, so, (only a thought, but..) if you have the
time to reply this mail, why didn't you replied the bug?
If i'm worng, apologize.

I want to explain my self, just in case: i do not want you to create the list
now. Priorities have a meaning, and wishlist is clear enough. BTW It's not obvious
to me that if you do not reply it means you are busy: so i asked.

Why don't you publish your task list with the people assigned to each task?
Just to let other DD undestand your work load, how many people are working as
listmaster etc.(I did not find anything about that). Someone may even consider
to join you or try to help.

cheers,
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][A-Za-z\-]*[iy]'\?s$ | as fine or rude sentences have