Re: More problems with Debian and list SPAM

On Fri, Feb 15, 2002 at 09:32:12AM +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
> > Well, I think at this stage I'm going to have to say that the only option
> > we have for a significant reduction in spam will have to be a white list
> > scheme w/ moderation.
>
> We haven't tried spamassassin yet as far as I know, which is doing wonders
> for keeping the spam out of my mailbox at least.

I agree. VisiNet started using spamassassin on incoming mail, and since
then I've been able to filter 90% of spam to Debian list mail. I've had
zero incorrect filterings as well.

Ben

/       Ben Collins    --    Debian GNU/Linux    --    WatchGuard.com      \
`          bcollins@debian.org   --   Ben.Collins@watchguard.com           '