Re: More problems with Debian and list SPAM

On Fri, Feb 15, 2002 at 03:56:44PM +0100, Lars Bahner wrote:
> > I'm sure people would love to hear the alternatives. Until you come up
> > with something better, I think a moderation scheme for unknown posters
> > strikes a decent balance.
>
> http://software.libertine.org/tmda/ - later, this evening, I will set

FWIW, it sound as a good alternative to me, but i think that we would
eventually wait too much before the list-master set this up.

How he would do this if he need more than a month to create a list?
He do not even reply to bugs.

cheers,
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][A-Za-z\-]*[iy]'\?s$ | as fine or rude sentences have