Re: More problems with Debian and list SPAM

fre, 2002-02-15 kl. 15:43 skrev Michael Stone:
> On Fri, Feb 15, 2002 at 03:12:18PM +0100, Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo wrote:
> >  Of course, Debian must take care about spam, but what must be folowed
> >  is people sending spam.
>
> Which is a useless effort. There's no recourse in most cases.
>
> >   Using closed mailing lists is a _bad idea_
>
> I'm sure people would love to hear the alternatives. Until you come up
> with something better, I think a moderation scheme for unknown posters
> strikes a decent balance.

http://software.libertine.org/tmda/ - later, this evening, I will set
myself on fire. I actually I can write anything I want here, because no
one is going to listen, anyway. I remember, when I was kid, there was
this girl who leaved further down the road. I should perhaps explain,
where ...

--
Lars Bahner,
http://lars.bahner.com/

Nihil est sine ratione cur potius sit, quam non sit.