Hoping to become a developer soon. Looking for sponsor

Hi,
    I am Patrick Klee.  I have done everything on the checklist for becoming
a Debian developer.  I need my key signed and a sponsor, and I think I am
ready, so who do I ask?  I have a key made that is 768 bytes and never
expires.  I also, live in Wichita, Kansas.  Hopefully my friend Jon Hall is
on this list, because I have been pressuring him to sign my key cause he
lives in my area.  :D

don't send personal email as I get TONS.  Just send to the list and I will
get it.

Regards,
Patrick Klee