man2html and mozilla interaction, glimps nomore

Man2html man browser really very useful (can't live wiothout it), but:
Man2html did'nt work with Mozilla so I decided to try to fix that url-problem myself and got my new man2html working now with mozilla. I sent a diff from the source-packages to Nicolas Lichtmaier.

Because I already had reported the bug to the package maintainer I sent a *quiet* bug -report to the debian bug-tracking system:

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=133650&repeatmerged=yes
- relative urls http:/cgi-bin deprecated and incompatible with mozilla

browsing along I noticed that I had overlooked another bug report which reports the same thing but some time ago:

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=115921&repeatmerged=yes
- incorrect url

I got no answer from the package maintainer (perhaps he's too busy or on holiday, or I didn't follow the right procedure), so I thought it would be good to send you this for your information.

-
Another thing is that man2html still refers to glimpse (a link on the html main index for a full text search) which isn't available anymore among the debian packages. It isn't anymore freely available to everyone.
Will there be an alternative search engine for the package to suggest?
-
I found some other minor bugs which I will report soon. I like the idea to contribute to Debian although I must say that it is a really complicated task for a non experienced or wanna-be developer.

I wish you all lots of courage to go on with this marvellous work!