Re: Retiring from Debian

Michael Banck wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 29, 2002 at 01:31:33PM -0200, Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:
> > Doing QA work increases your karma, btw ;)
>
> I had this thought when we last discussed working on RC bugs:
>
> How about a new section in DWN listing the closed RC-bugs together with
> the one who resolved them?

That should rather be part of a regular QA status mail, which is not
yet written.

A list of closed RC bugs has nothing to do in DWN.

You are free to compile such a list on a weekly basis and post it
to debian-devel-announce, the best place for such a report.

Regards,

	Joey

--
GNU does not eliminate all the world's problems, only some of them.
                                                -- The GNU Manifesto