Re: Encrypting BTS Messages

On Tue, 29 Jan 2002 11:52, Michael Stroucken wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 29, 2002 at 12:11:04AM +0100, Anders Jackson wrote:
> > Doesn't they have propper, importent things to do?  Like managing
> > servers and stuff?  Talk about waisting time and money!
>
> 	It seems to be the business of schools nowadays to harass their
> students while in and out of school. Perhaps to turn them into nice,
> compliant citizens who don't dare to challenge authority later on.

It also shows students how when you have power you can make up arbitary rules
to make life miserable for those unfortunate enough to be under your power.
The lesson learnt from this can be "fascism is bad" or "fascism can be fun if
you're the fascist dictator" depending on the personality of the student.

If we captured Taliban fighters and put them in conditions similar to our
high schools then I'm sure that some human-rights organizations would
complain.