Re: Encrypting BTS Messages

On Tue, Jan 29, 2002 at 12:11:04AM +0100, Anders Jackson wrote:
> Doesn't they have propper, importent things to do?  Like managing
> servers and stuff?  Talk about waisting time and money!

	It seems to be the business of schools nowadays to harass their
students while in and out of school. Perhaps to turn them into nice,
compliant citizens who don't dare to challenge authority later on.

Greetings,
Michael.
--
"I'm not just a server, but I'm also a client."		Debian GNU/Linux
Michael Stroucken	stroucki@debian.org	 Is your penguin 64 bit?