Re: debian on distrowatch

>>"Ladislav" == Ladislav Bodnar <ladislav@distrowatch.com> writes:

 Ladislav> What about the "origin" in its true meaning? Is Ian Murdock
 Ladislav> American?

	Yes, Ian Murdock us an American, but from the very inception
 the project had an international working body

 Ladislav> I am just trying to put a country to each distro, simply
 Ladislav> because all other distributions have some sort of a base,
 Ladislav> if you like. But if more people disagree with placing USA
 Ladislav> in the Debian "origin" cell, then I will remove it.

	Could we not just put Terra in there?

	manoj
 realizing that Debian does not really fit the mold of most companies
--
 Senate, n.: A body of elderly gentlemen charged with high duties and
 misdemeanors. Ambrose Bierce