Re: debian-devel-digest Digest V102 #128

>Today's Topics:
>  Re: Retiring from Debian              [ "Christian Kesselheim" <ckesselh@in ]
>  Re: debian on distrowatch             [ Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> ]
>  Re: debian on distrowatch             [ Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@brow ]
>  Encrypting BTS Messages               [ Hereward Cooper <zadok@phreaker.net ]
>  Re: Encrypting BTS Messages           [ Erich Schubert <erich@debian.org> ]
>  Re: Encrypting BTS Messages           [ Mark Brown <broonie@sirena.org.uk> ]
>  Re: Encrypting BTS Messages           [ Samuel Tardieu <sam@debian.org> ]
>  Re: Spam (Re: Urgent Investment)      [ Steve Langasek <vorlon@netexpress.n ]
>  Re: woody: Remaining RC bugs in base  [ Sam Hartman <hartmans@debian.org> ]
>  Re: debian on distrowatch             [ Scott Henson <shenson2@wvu.edu> ]
>  Re: Encrypting BTS Messages           [ Hereward Cooper <zadok@phreaker.net ]
>  Testing, etc                          [ "T.J. Duchene" <linuxman@worldwebca ]
>  sysklogd steps on logrotate's foot    [ KELEMEN Peter <fuji@debian.org> ]
>  Re: Testing, etc                      [ Sean Middleditch <elanthis@awesomep ]
>  Re: Encrypting BTS Messages           [ Scott Henson <shenson2@wvu.edu> ]
>  Re: debian on distrowatch             [ Branden Robinson <branden@debian.or ]
>  Re: balsa build help                  [ Andreas Rottmann <a.rottmann@gmx.at ]
>  Re: Encrypting BTS Messages           [ Adam Majer <adamm@galacticasoftware ]
>  Re: debian on distrowatch             [ Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> ]

>------------------------------

>Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 17:46:17 +0100
>From: "Christian Kesselheim" <ckesselh@infeurope.lu>
>To: Glenn McGrath <bug1@optushome.com.au>
>Cc: debian-devel@lists.debian.org
>Subject: Re: Retiring from Debian

>------------------------------

>Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 02:06:06 -0500
>From: Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org>
>To: debian-devel@lists.debian.org, Ladislav Bodnar <ladislav@distrowatch.com>
>Subject: Re: debian on distrowatch

>Scott Henson wrote:
>> Ok ok.  Here is my $0.02.  What we are talking about here is tasksel.
>> This is the simple package selection utility offered to a user at
>> install time.  The thing is that if you install taks "X window system"
>> you get Window Maker as your window manager.  But, on the other hand, if
>> you install task "desktop environment" you get Gnome.

>Actually, that gives you gnome and kde both, with the option to choose
>which environment to start up in gdm. At least that's what I'm told, I've
>never tried gdm.

>Also, selecting "X window system" does not give you window maker, it
>gives you *drumroll* twm.

>Ladislav, I suggest you put "gnome / kde" or something.

>--
>see shy jo, tasks guy

>------------------------------

>Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 12:10:39 -0500
>From: Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@brown.edu>
> [...]

*** Your message did not reach its recipient ***
It was caught by the mailing system as spam.
If this message is not spam and you feel that
this message was caught in error, please email
a note to spam_filter@netfx-2000.net.
If this message is spam, knock it off!
This server is in California where it is illegal
to spam! We do not accept spam here!
We will go after all spammers to the maximum
extent of the law!