Re: Encrypting BTS Messages

Twas Sun, 27 Jan 2002 18:55:47 +0100, and Samuel Tardieu <sam@debian.org>
realized:

> On 27/01, Hereward Cooper wrote:
>
> | Is there a way of getting the emails that the BTS sends me, encrypted with
my> | GPG? At school they are bastards and randomly check people's emails to see
> | that they are 'work' or 'family' related -- if not they just kick me off
> | the network :( The archives and BTS pages should still be in clean text,
> | but just the emails encrypted.
>
> Why don't you just use a yahoo.com address for all the Debian-related
> stuff instead of havintg everything arriving at your school?

The filtering proxy is a pig. No sort of 'interactive' sites are allowed, this
includes news group archives, etc. I can't get out of the network via ssh, nor
get my own mail client to pick up mail from a non-school account, since the
ports are blocked. The only mail allowed is via the school mail server, and is
read by IT-Support.

Thanks,

Hereward