Re: Spam (Re: Urgent Investment)

On Sun, Jan 27, 2002 at 01:02:55PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> LOL! You shouldn't actually bother with the HTML messages, just ignore them
> if they've got a non-useful subject line. (All of them do.)

	I know, but some of them appear to be from people I've seen posting
on this list at first glance, and the html-mail could be because they work
at a micro$~t shop.

> Patches for mhonarc, bugreport.cgi and other things that run on
> lists.debian.org and bugs.debian.org will be accepted...

	Cool! :)

Greetings,
Michael.

--
"I'm not just a server, but I'm also a client."		Debian GNU/Linux
Michael Stroucken	stroucki@debian.org	 Is your penguin 64 bit?