Re: Spam (Re: Urgent Investment)

On Sat, Jan 26, 2002 at 03:25:53PM -0800, Joseph Carter wrote:
> If the message is not to the list directly, hold it.  (about 60% of spam)

I thought we already kill those automatically. I wanted to filter these out
in my ~/.mailfilter but then I checked my =spam mailbox and saw that all of
the spams that reached me through Debian lists were actually addressed to
the lists.

Maybe it was just a weird sample, though...

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.