Re: debian on distrowatch

First I would like to say your website is pretty cool, I hadn't seen it
before.  I did notice however that the tracking of software in woody/sid
seems to be off on some packages, maybe you just list the default ones?
For example, gcc, python, and Qt (actually those might be the only ones
wrong).  All three of the previous versions have multiple versions in
the archive to support backwards compatibility.

Keep up the good work. :)

Chris

-snip-