debian on distrowatch

Hello,

on Distrowatch there are 2 Distreibutions labeled as "Free". For Debian you
name a price of $10. This looks wrong to me.

Also the Origin of Debian is not "USA". You can say "World" or "Internet".
Debian has more than 1 CD.

I am not sure if KDE is the default Desktop, but AFAIK Gnome is equally well
supported. I dont know how good the Asian Language Support is considered to
e part of the Distribution, but there is defintely some.

A send a Copy to debian-devel for comments of other developers on the parts
i am not sure about.

Greetings
Bernd
--