Re: mozilla-0.9.7+ in woody?

Sorry for confusing things. I'm running testing (i.e. woody) i think!?
Correct me if I'm wrong, this is my view (of todays snapshot):
stable = potato
testing = woody
unstable = sid

Tried to do as indicated by you and the link given. However, even though
/etc/apt/sources.list is updated when apt-get update is run,
apt-show-versions -u does not reveal any new packages to upgrade.

/etc/apt/preferences contains
Package: *
Pin: release a=unstable
Pin-Priority: 50

Something is missing here, what?
Back to the basic question: Is really mozilla-0.9.5 a good candidate
for the woody release, personally I don't think it is.