Re: Release-critical Bugreport for January 25, 2002

On Fri, Jan 25, 2002 at 06:00:02AM -0600, BugScan reporter wrote:

> Package: gpgp (debian/contrib)
> Maintainer: Raphael Bossek <bossekr@debian.org>
>   114233 Ridiculous unuseable

I have to agree with Bernhard R. Link (the bug reporter) on this one:

  As the program cannot scroll the list of public keys, it is unusable
  for keyrings with more then very few keys. (You even cannot scroll
  per keyboard, the selection leaves the window).

  It shows messages like "This feature is under construction", it has
  an "Validity"-Column, that is always empty. In some dialogs it hat
  input-masks for "Trust" and "Validity", that do not do anything.

Moreover, upstream seems to have been dormant for over two years.

Should we just ask the ftpmasters to nuke it?

-S

--
by Rocket to the Moon,
by Airplane to the Rocket,