Re: State of xfstt

Warning, Andreas.  Cc:ing Branden on list mail is taking years off
your life expectancy ;-)

On Fri, Jan 25, 2002 at 09:31:59AM +0100, Tille, Andreas wrote:
> So just a simple
>
>      Conflicts: xfstt
>      Replaces: xfstt
>      Provides: xfstt
>
> for the XFree-4.x packages would help here?
>
> Just want to verify this before filing a wishlist bug against xfree 4.x .

Wouldn't really be right, would it?

Because X4 isn't a font server. (I don't think).  So if a machine has
xfstt installed because it is serving truetype fonts to a whole
network of machines, it doesn't want to lose it just because it
upgrades to X4 for its local display.

Jules