Re: Vanishing /usr/doc symlink

On Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 09:37:10PM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> >>"Santiago" == Santiago Vila <sanvila@unex.es> writes:
>
>  Santiago> The plan says we would file important bugs (now serious) against
>  Santiago> any package that has not been moved over. This will obviously result
>  Santiago> in no package containing the /usr/doc directory.
>
> 	Wrong.  When you figure out why you are wrong, come back and
>  try and sell us a real solution.

You can't afford to wait:

Package: base-files
Essential: yes
Maintainer: Santiago Vila <sanvila@debian.org>
Version: 3.0
 This package contains the basic filesystem hierarchy of a Debian system, and
 several important miscellaneous files, such as /etc/debian_version,
 /etc/host.conf, /etc/issue, /etc/motd, /etc/profile, /etc/nsswitch.conf,
 and others, and the text of several common licenses in use on Debian systems.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       The software said it required
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       Windows 3.1 or better, so I