Re: Will woody ever become stable?

On Wednesday 16 January 2002 06:17 pm, Colin Watson wrote:

> > > Why's there a python debugger in standard?
> >
> > Task: python-dev
>
> ... and bug #129520 (tasksel).

  tasksel no longer maintains the contents of the tasks.  That information is
stored in the Packages file as an extra control field. (technically, I guess
it's the reverse link, but you get the idea)

  I think, then, that this should be against ftp.debian.org?  (I'd reassign it
myself, but I'm not sure)  My understanding is that Tasks are maintained in the
override file now.  If not, then pydb is the package the bug should be against.

  Daniel

|            "But what *does* kill me bloody well leaves me dead!"            |
|              -- Terry Pratchett, _Carpe Jugulum_                            |
\------- (if (not (understand-this)) (go-to http://www.schemers.org)) --------/