Orphaning CFS

Hi all,

If anyone is interested in taking over the maintainence of CFS, it is up for
grabs.  I don't have the time lately nor do I use it often enough.

Regards,
Chris Leishman

-------------------

Package: cfs
Section: non-US
Installed-Size: 472
Maintainer: Chris Leishman <masklin@debian.org>
Architecture: i386
Version: 1.4.1-3
Depends: nfs-user-server | nfs-kernel-server
Filename: pool/non-US/main/c/cfs/cfs_1.4.1-3_i386.deb
Size: 171946
MD5sum: a18342927947a731fd819c4dc35796c6
 CFS pushes encryption services into the Unix(tm) file system. It
 supports secure storage at the system level through a standard
 Unix file system interface to encrypted files. Users associate a
 cryptographic key with the directories they wish to protect.
 Files in these directories (as well as their pathname components)
 are transparently encrypted and decrypted with the specified key
 without further user intervention.
 .
 CFS emplys a novel combination of DES stream and codebook cipher
 modes to provide high security with good performance on a modern
 workstation. CFS can use any available file system for its unde-
 rlying storage without modification, including remote file ser-
 vers such as NFS.