Re: Will woody ever become stable?

Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org> wrote:

>>   slapd 112499 grave
>>   slapd 126898 grave
>>   Maintainer: Wichert Akkerman
>>     I don't pretend to understand LDAP, so ...

> There's an LDAP server in base? It has priority extra.
> My sid system seems to be working perfectly without it.

Probably because libldap2 is built from the same source ...
Package: slapd
Source: openldap2

Package: libldap2
Source: openldap2

... which has lots of reverse dependencies (apt-cache showpkg libldap2)
including most MTAs (exim, postix and sendmail).
              cu andreas
--
Hey, da ist ein Ballonautomat auf der Toilette!
Unofficial _Debian-packages_ of latest _tin_