Re: Will woody ever become stable?

Hello,

On Tue, Jan 15, 2002 at 10:13:41PM -0500, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> There is currently no bug reported against fdutils about creating wrong
> device files.  What is the nature of the problem, and why hasn't a bug been
> filed?

Sorry about that.  I discovered it last night (about 3AM)
while preparing my packages.  Of course I can file a bug report
about this.  I hear nothing else, I will do in the evening.

Do you know, is fdutils really responsible for creating the
floppy device files.  I think it would make sense if some
package (e.g. base-files) would call "MAKEDEV generic" at
some point of the installation.  And this would imply
creation of floppy devices.

Jochen
--
                                         Omm