Re: MusixTex for arm and sh architecture

Tille, Andreas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> second call for help to compile MusixTex on all architectures:
>
> auric:~> madison musixtex
>   musixtex |   1:0.98-1 |        stable | source, alpha, arm, i386, m68k, powerpc, sparc
>   musixtex |   1:0.99-1 |       testing | source, arm, ia64, m68k, powerpc, sparc
>   musixtex |   1:0.99-1 |      unstable | arm, sh
>   musixtex |  1:0.102-1 |      unstable | source, alpha, hppa, i386, ia64, m68k, powerpc, s390, sparc
>
> Please could someone compile musixtex on arm and sh.

sh is somewhat deprecated at the moment due to a required
decision wrt. sh3/sh4 and big/little endianess.  No buildd
is currently running for binary-sh because of this.  Just
stay tuned, the port will eventually continue.

Regards,

	Joey

--
The MS-DOS filesystem is nice for removable media.  -- H. Peter Anvin