disposition of the diskless package

I'm currently a user of the diskless package, and I'd like to ask the
maintainer a couple questions. The problem is it looks like it's
unmaintained. According to the README.Debian is used to be brian may but is
now dancer@debian.org - however is homepage claims he's no longer
maintaining this package (but packages.debian.org lists him as the
maintainer)

Anyone know who the active maintainer is (if he/she exists?)

I'm half tempted to stop using diskless and develop something new using
rsync and some clever mountpoints but I really don't want to have to go that
route if I can avoid it.

----
Justin Hahn              ProfitLogic
jeh@profitlogic.com      11 Cambridge Center
Systems Administrator    Cambridge, MA 02142
o: 617-218-1986          www.profitlogic.com
m: 617-501-2743
f: 617-218-1901