Re: serious bug. Evolution and Microsoft mentality.

On Sat, Jan 12, 2002 at 01:12:37PM +1100, Steve Kowalik wrote:
> At 10:30 am, Saturday, January 12 2002, Rob Bradford mumbled:
> > I'm now a happy evolution user, to converyt my mail i did cat
> > Mail/lists/* | cat /var/spool/mail/rob
> >
> Congratulations, you get today's "Most Useless Use Of cat" award. Plague,
> and LART will be forthcoming.

If you're going to be a pedant, so am I.

Firstly, your quoting style is wrong wrong wrong. Let me show you:

BAD -
----
on bar, foo wrote:
> don't fuck with me bitch

i'll send the boys over, shithead
----

GOOD -
----
on baz, bar wrote:
> let's all sit around the fire and sing lesbian seagulls

i love you man
----

You see the difference? You don't leave a > on the line trailing the
quotation. That's just bad form.

Also, wrt, "Plague, and LART will be forthcoming": you're either missing
a comma, or you've put an extra in. Should be either, "Plague and LART
will be forthcoming," or, preferably: "Plague, and LART, will be
forthcoming."

But wait! Still more errors! You really mean, "are forthcoming", not
"will be forthcoming", right?

I hope so.

--
Daniel Stone						    <daniel@sfarc.net>