Re: Work-needing packages report for Jan 11, 2002

Tollef Fog Heen <tollef@add.no> writes:

> |    giram (#96740), offered 247 days ago
>
> Wasn't this one supposed to be removed from the archive if no one
> picked it up?

  Well, it seems some people are using it so I decided not to ask
  for its removal. BTW, it is not up to date since the latest version
  of the tarball (i.e. 0.11) is PITA to package and working this out
  with upstream is very low priority for me.

  Cheers,

--
Jérôme Marant <jerome.marant@free.fr>
              <jerome@marant.org>