WARNING: xmkmf/imake broken in xutils 4.1.0-12

On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 03:49:12PM +0000, James Troup wrote:
> Package: xutils
> Version: 4.1.0-12
> Severity: serious
> Justification: breaks other packages from building from source
>
> xmkmf appears to have been broken by 4.1.0-12; packages which built
> fine with xutils 4.1.0-11 no longer build with 4.1.0-12.  It appears
> Imake.tmpl and indeed the entire contents of
> /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config/ have disappeared.

YEEEARGH.

This is one of those "only implemented half the change" bugs.

/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config was intended to move from xlibs-dev to xutils
(since only imake cares about this directory, or uses it).

Unfortunately, only half of the moving took place.

I'll roll new packages ASAP.  Unfortunately there is no way I can make
dinstall today.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     I had thought very carefully about
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     comitting hara-kiri over this, but