Re: BUG: Quake2 and mailcap file (mime-support)

This one time, at band camp, Pete Ryland wrote:
>So is this a bug with mime-support (shouldn't have blown away mailcap when
>/tmp was full), quake2-data (shouldn't have filled /tmp in the first place),
>both, or should I have been monitoring /tmp and it's really my own silly
>fault? (100M is surely enough for most things, no?)

It's a bug with quake2-data for not checking that the unpack will fit into
/tmp.  I should add a debconf question asking where the user would like to
unpack it to (or perhaps use the same directory that the data is downloaded
to).

As for blowing away mailcap, was this automagically rebuilt after
quake2-data was installed?  I am assuming that your /tmp and /etc are on the
same partition.

--
jaq@spacepants.org                           http://spacepants.org/jaq.gpg

Sodomy non sapient.