BUG: Quake2 and mailcap file (mime-support)

Hi,

Not sure where to file a bug on this one.  (Nor how, actually, but that
shouldn't be too hard to work out)

I regularly check for new software and perform an upgrade to my system.  The
last time I did this, I installed quake2.

Getting the shareware data down caused quite a drama since my /tmp is only
about 100M and the download is bigger.  No problem, I had room elsewhere,
and reinstalled the quake2-data deb, kindly asking it to download to there.
When I woke up the next day, I found that the download had worked fine, but
it then tried to unpack the data into tmp obviously filling the device and
causing all sorts of troubles.  This was resolved without too much pain
(although still no quake2 - that can wait for now), but something I noticed
a bit later was that my mailcap entry was 0 byted.  I'm figuring that one of
the things upgraded was mime-support, and the configure step needs room on
/tmp otherwise bye bye mailcap.

So is this a bug with mime-support (shouldn't have blown away mailcap when
/tmp was full), quake2-data (shouldn't have filled /tmp in the first place),
both, or should I have been monitoring /tmp and it's really my own silly
fault? (100M is surely enough for most things, no?)

But I say thank you for the software, and releasing it as free... ;)

Best regards,
Pete Ryland