Should I rename scalable-cyrfonts?

Hi!

I'am the maintainer of the package scalable-cyrfonts.  It's purpose was
to contain all free scalable Cyrillic fonts I know about.  However
recently the upstream of most of these fonts has added many non-Cyrillic
letters to them.  Now they cover also ISO 8859-1,2,15 and will be some
of the best scalable Unicode fonts in Debian.

That's why I have a question: Should I rename this package?  It is
a three-binary package:

scalable-cyrfonts -- only fonts, but the next version will support Defoma
scalable-cyrfonts-x11 -- installs the fonts in X
scalable-cyrfonts-tex -- installs them for use in TeX

How to rename these packages?  May be

scalable-cyrfonts     ->  scalable-fonts
scalable-cyrfonts-x11 ->  scalable-fonts-x11
scalable-cyrfonts-tex --  no name renaming

The last package is not renamed because TeX can't use more than 256
symbols per font.

I suppose that Provides and Replaces should be sufficient to handle
renaming properly.  However scalable-cyrfonts-x11 is a task-package, and
its renaming will force corresponding change in tasksel.

Anton Zinoviev, zinoviev@debian.org