Re: webrt2 packaging, anyone else?

On Sat, Dec 29, 2001 at 01:01:32PM +0100, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> *  (Sami Haahtinen)
>
> | After a while of struggling with issues with time, I've gotten to a
> | conclusion where I've better hand over the packaging to someone else.
> |
> | if there is someone who has more time to dedicate to the packaging of
> | webrt2 (or request-tracker as suggested by the upstream) please let me
> | know.
>
> I'd like to take it -- should I just write to the ITP and take over
> the packaging?

Please go ahead, you have my assent (as Sami had before) to take over
webrt from me. I have finally decided to package a final rt 1.0.7 package
to clean up a minor conflict with the root-tail package and will rename the
package to rt1 in that process. I'd propose you assemble a new package
called rt2 or request-tracker after the root-tail developer has agreed on
the binary conflict resolution proposal I have sent him. I'll keep you posted
on that issue !

Regards,
--
       /(__  __|\          Lars Steinke, Stuttgart, Germany
      (    \/  __)_        Physicist & Tech. Supp. Engineer