[kde] anti-aliasing is *NOT* supported!

Hi guys,
Just to let you know that I will *not* support anti-aliasing. You can
use it, but don't expect me to urgently follow up on bug reports
involving AA, as it causes problems such as #123264. If you report an AA
bug, I'll probably downgrade its severity and tag wontfix, because it's
too buggy.

That said, *please* make mention of whether you're using AA or not in
your bug reports, because it makes my life easier.

-d

(no, this is nothing new, as it was Ivan's policy too; I completely
 agree with it and am just re-stating it)

--
Daniel Stone						    <daniel@sfarc.net>
<rcw> liiwi: printk("CPU0 on fire\n");