Re: [vhost-base] Draft policy proposal

On Fri, 30 Nov 2001, Daniel Stone wrote:

> "A unified system for virtual hosting system [sic] was needed ...".
> Apparently I shouldn't be amending the FHS, anyway.

Yes, I think you absolutely should bring this to the LSB/FHS people. IMHO
there absolutely should be a RFC process like the IETF has for linux as
well, so there's a standardised way of defining linux standards. Something
that is *sorely* missing in the linux culture.

But it would of course be a big step ahead already if your (or
just some good) proposal would go into the debian policy, so not every
package needs to reinvent the wheel from scratch.

Go Daniel go!
*t

             Tomas Pospisek
	     http://sourcepole.ch