Re: xg (Re: virtual package (x-)editor ?)

On 24 Nov 2001, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:

>     Tomas> On Sat, 24 Nov 2001, Steve Greenland wrote:
>
>     >> > * I require a program that opens up an editor under X. Right
>     >> > now I am using:
>
>  <URL:http://www.hegbloom.net/~karlheg/xg>

Um, yes. That's xemacs. But I don't need xemacs but just "an x editor".
That means any x editor that's around or else x-terminal-emulator -e
sensible-editor (which is actually IMHO not *very* sensible  - presented
with f.ex. vi a "normal human" being will at most be able to reset the box
in question).
*t

             Tomas Pospisek
	     http://sourcepole.ch