Re: I hear you...

* Adam Lazur <zal@debian.org> [011127 02:03]:
> This would probably be best done by defining a set of shell functions
> that the init scripts call. (this is exactly what RedHat has done)

And after we parse in every init script these scripts and the
configuration files, so that we get redhats lame startup, we
can drop .deb, so das we no longer have theese irritating suggets
and recoments, and addopt .rpm.

And after this we can remove policy, make Debian a company, and release
a distribution any half year, and not when it is stable.

Any other recommends, how to reduce the quality of debian?

Hochachtungsvoll,
  Bernhard R. Link