Meeting Debian People at LISA

Hi everyone

As the time of the LISA conference comes closer,
I think it is time to ask around wether there is anybody
but me and Dominik Kubla who plans to attend ?

Cheers
    Mike

--
"If users are made to understand that the system administrator's job
is to make computers run, and not to make them happy, they can, in fact,