Re: alsa-* 0.9+0beta9?

Svante Signell wrote:

The latest alsa sources are now at beta9 (released Nov 5) while
unstable is at beta7 (released 23 August). Any plans for an upgrade?
My current installed modules gives kernel-oops when unloading modules.

I would be interested too.

By the way, the script /etc/init.d/alsasound seems to be buggy for Alsa-0.9beta. Is it done only for Alsa-0.5 ?

Regards
--
Emmanuel

Susie : You'd get a good grade without doing any work.
Calvin: So?
Susie : It's wrong to get rewards you haven't earned.
Calvin: I've never heard of anyone who couldn't live with that.
  -- Calvin & Hobbes (Bill Waterson)