Re: Meeting Debian People in the Netherlands

Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 18, 2001 at 01:50:21PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
>
> > >From November 28 to November 30th another International Linux Congress
> > happens where a couple of Debian people will be around.  The congress will
> > take place at the University of Twente in Enschede, the Netherlands.  The
> > Debian Project has been invited to run a booth and give a workshop during
> > the congress.  The workshop will take place from 12:00am to 6:00pm on
> > Wednesday, November 28th.  Topics of the workshop will basically cover
> > questions from attendees.
>
> I will be there for several days, including the conference.  I can't bring
> hardware, since I will be travelling from the US, but is there anything else
> that I should bring or prepare?  Do you have materials for the workshop?

Sweet!  Don't forget to take enough signed gpg fingerprints with you.
Check out http://www.debian.org/events/2001/1128-linuxkongress and the
coordination link.  That's everything I have currently.  I'll prepare
something during the weekend (hopefully), but won't be able to put it
online, I'm sure.  However, since the workshop should basically contain
all the topics the audience wants to hear about, tell us what you would
like to know.

Regards,

	Joey

--